Monday, August 27, 2012

Don't you have all SP or EP required for my lots? NO PROBLEMS!

Hello there!

I Received some emails asking me if it would be really necessary all the SP that I listed in the lot description for the lot to work. The answer is: NO.

If you install my lots with the default installer wizard from Maxis, then you'll need all EPs and SPs that I said that are required, BUT there is an alternate way to install them without all those EPs and SPs:Sims2Pack Clean Installer.

If you have Clean Installer in your pc AND use it to install my lots, you'll be able to install the lot just fine. Of course, the features that require some SPs or EPs won't appear in your game, but all the other things will work.

Also, installing the lot with Clean Installer will let you select what you want and what you don't want to add to your game. It's really great. So, even you don't have all the EPs or SPs required you still CAN have my lots.

I hope that helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment